Thursday, December 16, 2010

And the Winner Is...

In my blogging/posting rampage this afternoon I forgot to announce that I'd drawn the winner of the Morocco photo book. Thank you to those who officially follow the blog and have for some time, as well as those new followers who've signed up recently...I really appreciate your support and would love to interact more with you through comments etc. Feel free to add your two cents!

Anyway, I know you're all dying to know who the winner is so without further adieu...

Elizabeth Klauer, (otherwise known as 'Biz') YOU are the lucky winner! If you could email me with your preferred mailing address, I'll have your Morocco coffee table book shipped off to you asap!

And to all you other fabulous folks, feel free to check out the giveaway posted below and vote for the Best Kiss of 2010!

Adios!

Jaime

1 comment:

Comments, ideas, tips, and questions are always welcome...I'd love to hear yours!