Friday, July 23, 2010

Jeremy & Lori: Part Two!

Rich hues, vintage styling, a gorgeous day and a fabulously turned out wedding party made for some of the most rewarding shots of the season! Lori, Jeremy & Co. pulled off a stunning outdoor ceremony and tent-covered reception in rural Abbotsford, British Columbia, which I had the privilege of flying back to shoot. This couple's flair for the dramatic kept the day filled with surprises and left me inspired to push my photojournalistic tendencies to the side a bit, and integrate alternative editing techniques into my process. I can't wait to dive into this editing project full force and see what I can churn out! Enjoy!




PS Comments on the blog are always welcome! I love hearing from readers/viewers and especially enjoy when dialogue amongst readers takes off!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Jamie, you have done a fabulous job! They are all gorgeous. I especially love the vintage feel with the editing you have done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, ideas, tips, and questions are always welcome...I'd love to hear yours!