Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Year Anniversary

Wow, I just realised after I posted that last blog, that it's been just over a year since I booked my ticke and started my blog site. I remember the exact moments and where I was...the whole thing seems so surreal looking back on it now. But it always does when a part of your life takes place outside of the normal routine. So yeah, 29 (now 30) entries to sum up 16 weeks worth of travel! Not bad I'd say...although finishing my last entry over six months after the fact isn't exactly impressive!

I'm sure I'll continue this blog for future trips, but as of now I think I'll just post sporadic entries that relate to the production of my Morocco/Spain-based photographs for school, work etc. Not that anyone's still reading...but it'll be fun to look back on one day.

Anyway, it's 2:30am and I have class in 6 hours. I think I'll finally be able to sleep now!

Luego!